1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments, as verbally and plenary inspired of God. (II Peter 1:21; II Timothy 3:16,17)
2. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, was born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. (Luke 1:35; John 1:1,14)
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins, according to the scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice, and that all who believe on Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood. (Hebrews 9:12; Ephesians 1:7; I Peter 1:3,4)
4. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the body of our Lord, His bodily ascension into heaven, and His bodily presence there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
(I Cor. 15:4; Luke 24:6,7; Romans 1:3,4)
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, that he sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death, but also spiritual death, that is, separation from God, and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and are now sinners by birth and by choice, positively inclined to evil, and are therefore under just condemnation to eternal ruin without defense or excuse.
(Genesis 2:17; Romans 3:12; John 3:6; John 6:63)
6. We believe that the saved are justified by faith, apart from works.
(Galatians 2:16; Titus 3:5-7)
7. We believe in the personality of the Holy Spirit.
(John 14:6,17; John 16:13,14)
A. His work:
1. Convicting (John 15:7-11)
2. Baptizing (I Corinthians. 12:13)
3. Sealing (Ephesians 1:13,14; 4:30)
4. Anointing (I John 2:20-27)
5. Filling (Ephesians 5:18)
8. We believe that all believers are in possession of eternal life.
(John 5:24; John 10:28,29; Romans 8:35-39)
9. We believe in the personality and doom of Satan.
(Job 1:6,7; Matthew 4:3-11; Revelation 20:2,3,10)
10. We believe in the “Blessed Hope”, the personal, bodily, pretribulational, premillenial, and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
A. For His church.
(I Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-58)
B. To the earth.
(Matthew 25:31,32; Revelation 1:7,19)
11. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Matthew 3:16,17; Matthew 28:19)
12. We believe that salvation is by Grace, through Faith, not works; for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
(Acts 4:12; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 1:12; John 3:3,5,7,16,36)